Lesson 01: Link in Bio & 404
In this lesson, we'll be going over how to create a Link in Bio page as well as a 404 Error page (and why it’s important!)
Some key elements you want to consider when designing your Link in Bio Page are as follows:
1. Keep your most important links at the ends of your link section (ie., the very top and the very bottom of the buttons)
2. Have you included any unnecessary links? To avoid losing your user to choice paralysis, consider keeping your link section as concise as possible.
3. Have you designed your page with mobile users in mind? (Remember: most users will be accessing your Instagram Bio link via their phones!)
4. Have you used an appropriate URL slug? (Remember: your users will be able to see the URL slug for your Link in Bio page from your Instagram page)
Some key elements you want to consider when designing your 404 Error Page are as follows:
1. Where would you like to direct your audience?
Functionalities you'll learn:
- How to create a Link in Bio page
- How to add a 404 Error Page