Canva has an awesome feature where you can record yourself and your presentation slides, making it a one-stop shop for digital presentations.
Here are the steps you'll take:
1) Start by creating a Presentation sized Canva file
2) Select your template or begin designing from scratch
3) Once you're happy with your slide designs, click on "Present" in the top right-hand corner
4) Select "Present and record" from the presentation options
5) Click "Next" and follow the instructions that Canva provides you (allowing your camera, microphone, etc)
DID ANYTHING COME UP FOR YOU THROUGHOUT THE TRAINING?
Make a Post in our
I'll be glad to answer your questions and hopefully,
others can learn something new as well!
Don't have any questions? No problem! Let's chat
about what you liked most about this lesson :)